The Importance of Education is no secret that a good education has the power to change a life. Education improves one’s knowledge, skills and develops one’s personality and attitude. Through our bursary management program we walk the journey with the student and encourage them to achieve their best.
We motivate that one still applies for various bursaries offered by other organisations including NSFA’S administered by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) “Fee-free higher education”.
• South African Citizens
• Undergraduate and Honours Students
• Student from households with combined income of less than R360 000 per annum
• Students who are studying at Universities/Colleges/Tvet in:
b. North West
c. Kwazulu Natal
d. Western Cape
9. Statement of accommodation
10. Textbook quote
11. Laptop quote
• Please apply through our online application process. To apply click on the link below
• Email email@example.com to guide you if you have any problem
• 4-6 weeks. If you don’t hear from us within 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. If your application is unsuccessful in the current round you will be contacted to be placed on our waiting list and will review your status bimonthly
a. South Africa Citizen
b. Between the ages of 18-35 year’s old
c. Average mark of 65% (Matric or Academic results)
d. Attend university/college in the following Provinces:
• Western Cape
• KwaZulu Natal
Preference will be given to students studying in the following order
• First degree/diploma
• Post graduate diploma
Preference will be given to students from low income families. Parents earn less than R360 000 per annum. Please note that we do not provide bursary for Higher Education Certificates
a. If you don’t fill the form correctly. Please fill the document properly
b. If do not attach supporting documents as required
c. If your aggregate is less than 60 %
d. If you are foreign
e. If your admission is for a higher certificate
f. If your parents/guardian are middle, upper middle and wealthy class.
g. Attaching screenshots or pictures instead of the pdf version of required documents
• One year and you have to reapply for the following year
• Currently all disciplines
• Subject to availability of funds and students needs, the bursary would consider covering tuition, accommodation, textbooks, laptop and stipends.
• You have to commit to all bursary obligations once you sign the bursary agreement
• You have to pass all your modules with nothing less than 65%
• You are required to engage with our Bursary program managers, attend workshops and communicate effectively
• Yes but due to Covid 19 we unfortunately had to place this service on hold
• We do not offer a bursary to candidates who are working on a permanent basis
• Not at all, you are not liable to pay back ATS but you must ensure you pass.
• Not at all. ATS does offer further opportunities so it is a great place to get involved. Visit our Alumni Page to find out how we engage with Alumni. Registration at : Alumni Network Registration Form – Afrika Tikkun Services
• It is important that you notify your candidate HR specialist before you do so, so we can inform the client and see the possibilities.
• If you choose to changes without the required notification, then you may not be eligible for further bursary funding
• Yes, you may apply but will not be allowed to be in two programs at once so you will have to finish your current program and could be accepted once your program is complete.
• Please do inform this on your application as it is important to notify.
• Applicants who have had up to 4 opportunities given to them by Afrika Tikkun, they based on our policy will not be eligible.
• 4 opportunities include benefitting from 4 different programmes excluding GSI
• Please apply on the link below.
• Please ensure you upload all documentation required.