At Afrika Tikkun Services (ATS) we are committed to protecting your privacy and to ensure that your personal information is collected and used lawfully and transparently.
1. Personal Information we collect
We collect information directly from you, when you provide us with your personal details. We will inform you what information you are required to provide and what information is optional.
2. Information you provide to us
- When you directly communicate with us. We may collect personal information from you such as email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses when you request for our services or sign up for our newsletters. We may also use your information when there is a need to directly market to you.
- Job applications. When we post job openings and opportunities and you reply to one of these postings by submitting your application, CV and supporting documents, we will collect and process the information contained therein to assess your suitability, aptitude, skills, and qualifications for training and employment opportunities.
Information we collect through the use of our website
We collect certain information automatically when you use our website. The information collected may include your cookie identifiers, mobile carriers, mobile advertising, details about your browser, location information (including inferred location based off of your IP address), Internet service provider, pages that you have visited before, during and after using the services, information about the links you click.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We process personal information for a variety of business purposes, including:
- To enable us provide a service or information requested for the following:
- To fulfil our contract with candidates and clients
- To respond to questions, comments and other requests received through the “contact us” form
- For administrative purposes including but not limited to
- Conduct audits
- Generate reports
- Pursue legitimate interests, such as direct marketing, research and development
- Verify Individual identity
- Ensure internal quality control and safety
- Enforce our agreements
- Comply with our legal obligations including reporting to and engagement activities with entities within Afrika Tikkun stable of organisations – Afrika Tikkun NPC, Afrika Tikkun Investment Trust, Afrika Tikkun Holdings, Afrika Tikkun UK, Afrika Tikkun USA, Afrika Tikkun Australia and Afrika Tikkun Netherlands
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
- Job matching for training and placement purposes: We may provide personal information to our clients concerning candidates to determine if they meet job requirements posted on our website. Information is processed on a system which is managed by third party service providers.
- Disclosure to protect you, us or others. We may access, preserve, and disclose your personal information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with law enforcement and legal process, such as a court order; (ii) protect your, our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
YOUR RIGHTS: ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the POPIA, you may have the right to:
- Request a copy of your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent for Afrika Tikkun Services to use your personal information.
To do any of the above, contact us on the numbers/addresses as provided on our website and specify what information you require.
Before we can provide you with the requested information, we will require you to confirm your identity. To do this, we will need a certified copy of your ID document.
- When you are no longer using our services, your personal information will be archived for generating reports, conducting audits and for historical purposes.