1. Personal Information we collect We collect information directly from you, when you provide us with your personal details. We will inform you what information you are required to provide and what information is optional.
2. Information you provide to us
• When you directly communicate with us. We may collect personal information from you such as email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses when you request for our services or sign up for our newsletters. We may also use your information when there is a need to directly market to you.
• Job applications. When we post job openings and opportunities and you reply to one of these postings by submitting your application, CV and supporting documents, we will collect and process the information contained therein to assess your suitability, aptitude,
skills, and qualifications for training and employment opportunities.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We process personal information for a variety of business purposes, including:
• To enable us provide a service or information requested for the following:
i. To fulfil our contract with candidates and clients
ii. To respond to questions, comments and other requests received through the
“contact us” form
• For administrative purposes including but not limited to
i. Conduct audits
ii. Generate reports
iii. Pursue legitimate interests, such as direct marketing, research and development
iv. Verify Individual identity
v. Ensure internal quality control and safety
vi. Enforce our agreements
vii. Comply with our legal obligations
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
• Job matching for training and placement purposes: We may provide personal information to our clients concerning candidates to determine if they meet job requirements posted on our website. Information is processed on out placement system which is managed by third party service providers like, Placement Partner.
• Disclosure to protect you, us or others. We may access, preserve, and disclose your personal information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with law enforcement and legal process, such as a court order; (ii) protect your, our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
YOUR RIGHTS: ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the POPIA, you may have the right to:
(i) Request a copy of your personal information.
(ii) Withdraw your consent to use your personal information.
To do any of the above, contact us on the numbers/addresses as provided on our website and specify what information you require. Before we can provide you with the requested information, we will require you to confirm your identity. To do this, we will need a certified copy of your ID document.